What HTML tags would you like to see?
Let’s start with an unordered list:
And then move on to a more interesting ordered list:
- one, two
- buckle my shoe
- three, four
- knock at the door
- Five, six
- pick up sticks
- Seven, eight, lay them straight
- Nine, ten, a big fat hen
- Eleven, twelve, dig and delve
- Thirteen, fourteen, maids a’courting
- Fifteen, sixteen, maids in the kitchen
- Seventeen, eighteen, maids a’waiting
- Nineteen, twenty, my platter’s empty …
One thought on “HTML”
I never could remember more than the first few lines of that nursery rhyme.
Comments are closed.