What HTML tags would you like to see?
Let’s start with an unordered list:
And then move on to a more interesting ordered list:
- one, two
- buckle my shoe
- three, four
- knock at the door
- Five, six
- pick up sticks
- Seven, eight, lay them straight
- Nine, ten, a big fat hen
- Eleven, twelve, dig and delve
- Thirteen, fourteen, maids a’courting
- Fifteen, sixteen, maids in the kitchen
- Seventeen, eighteen, maids a’waiting
- Nineteen, twenty, my platter’s empty …
Worth A Thousand Words
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="435" caption="Boat"][/caption] Boat.
The purpose of this HTML is to help determine what default settings are with CSS and to make sure that...
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
One thought on “HTML”
I never could remember more than the first few lines of that nursery rhyme.
Comments are closed.